Channel & Brown Outfitting Co. is pleased to offer authentic and "all wild" bird upland bird hunts from two locations in Montana.
Our Montana upland bird hunting clients pursue sage grouse, sharptail grouse, and Hungarian partridge and pheasants on 150,000 acres of private land that we have under lease.
Our kennel of well-trained pointing dogs consists of English Pointers, English Setters, Brittany Spaniels and Labrador Retrievers are well versed in the ways of prairie birds. Most spend countless days afield hunting in Arizona, Montana and Saskatchewan. Our dogs are a joy to hunt over and given the level of their expertise they will certainly add to the success of your hunt.
Our guided Montana upland bird hunting takes place around Cascade and Saco. Both areas have great habitat for prairie upland game birds and our Saco area offers some really good sage grouse hunting. The Cascade venue also affords Montana upland bird hunters the opportunity to combine some fly-fishing on the Missouri River, which fishes great during the fall months.
Another option for Adventurous Bird Hunters is to visit our Saskatchewan Bird Camp located 2.5 hours from Saco MT.
Montana Upland Bird Hunting - Cascade MT
- Day Rate: $1,200 for 2 guns, $850 for 1 gun.
- Rates: 4 nights/3 days: $4,300 or $2,150 per person
- Rates are double occupancy with shared motel room and guide
- Fly-fishing can be added on
- Does not include meals, lunch is taken at local cafés
- Montana hunting license
- Shotgun shells
Crazy Rooster Lodge - Saco MT
Rate: $3,350 per person double occupancy
- 4 nights lodging with meals, lunch is taken at local cafés
- 3 days guided Montana upland bird hunting
- Beer and wine
- Montana hunting License
- Shotgun shells